vfsx12.patch available - continuing vfs work (expert developers only)

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Nov 1 00:12:26 PST 2004

    Another patch is available.  Again, only expert developers.

	fetch http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~dillon/vfsx12.patch

    This patch (hopefully) fixes a minor 'ln' bug that esmith found, and
    it also fixes cache timeouts for NFS clients (though there are probably
    a few issues remaining on the client side).

    I am continuing to work on the NFS server side issues.  I need to rework
    the way the 'fake' namecache records work and I also need to rework
    the reconnect/retry code.  I don't expect to commit anything to HEAD
    until after I have also gotten unionfs and nullfs rewritten.