Quick Note about DragonFly Port Overrides (Pushing to Vendor)

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Mon May 24 06:23:44 PDT 2004

Hiten Pandya wrote:

Gang,

Just a quick note, please *make sure* that you test your port overrides
with GCC-3 by setting the environment variable `CCVER' to `gcc3'.  This
will make it easier and less fuss will be raised by me. ;-)
	I must add, if you can get away with adding pre-processor
	conditional __DragonFly__ and the port works, then please
	push the change upwards to the vendor.
	IF the changes are extensive, or obstrusive enough that the
	vendor will make a fuss about it, then make a DFport. :-)
	Cheers.

		-Hiten
		hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx