make buildworld failure

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun May 9 20:21:26 PDT 2004

:I reinstalled and everything appears to be working fine now.  Since I
:don't know for sure if it was the batterries going in the wireless
:keyboard for sure since another had the same problem, would it be a good
:idea to run wmake now?
:
:Bryan

    No, wmake is only for debugging purposes and it needs a good chunk of
    the buildworld environment to have already been built to work.

    You could try doing a normal make in that directory 'make obj; make' ,
    or you could just start your buildworld over again.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>