PF/ALTQ

Devon H. O'Dell dodell at sitetronics.com
Fri May 7 18:47:51 PDT 2004

Erik P. Skaalerud <erik at xxxxxxxxxxxx> scribbled:
> Does anyone here have any plans to import PF and ALTQ into FreeBSD? It's now
> in FreeBSD 5.x base, so it shouldnt be too hard to import?
>
> Max Laier made a test import and it worked out pretty well, but it looks
> like he's too buys at these times to import it for us. I also know that Matt
> don't want things like security prioritized at this stage, but it still
> would be nice to have the features. Alot of people are using OpenBSD on
> their gateways/firewalls just because of PF/ALTQ.
>
> And some of us tries to run DragonFly on all boxes they can, just to help
> out with bug reporting :)
>
> Erik

This is something on my TODO list, but it comes after the installer and
some personal stuff that I _need_ to take care of this month. That said,
this is on my TODO list ;)

--
Kind regards,

Devon H. O'Dell   |         dodell at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Key: 4D3D8CA7     | IRC: dho at freenode/dodell at efnet
pgp00001.pgp