New ISO available / ...

R. E. Ceiver lists at neuronenwerk.de
Wed May 5 02:42:21 PDT 2004

  > I've been planning to write up an installation section for the
user guide;
if you just want to write your material up as text, I'll do the markup as
part of including it.  If you want to write it up as part of the doc
framework, though, it'd be quite handy.
Hi Justin,

if you think the present form of the doc is ok, the sourcefile is at
http://www.neuronenwerk.de/files/dfly/cdinstall.aft
The content is almost plaintext with a few asterisks and tabs. I
should begin to learn for the exams, so it would be great
if you could do the markup. Extend/cut/modify as you like.
Maybe Chris should say a word about what he thinks of duplicating the
README this way. It could as well be a single, longer file as in
OpenBSD or an extra README.multiboot with instructions how to do that
for different OS'es.

--markus