Device layering work patch #3

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun May 16 16:55:40 PDT 2004

    Sorry about that, patch #2 doesn't apply cleanly due to other recent
    changes (e.g. to bktr, and buildworld had a fault due to vinum's attempt
    to overload userland and kerneland definitions).  I have generated a
    new patch, #3, which does apply cleanly.

:    Here is the next rev of the device layering patch.
:
:    This patch is of 'beta' quality, I expect to commit it (with further
:    work) in a bit less then a week.  I would appreciate testing so I can
:    be confident that I'm not going to blow up the system when I commit
:    this stage, but nobody should install this patch on a production
:    machine.  Please report any device related console warnings *after* booting
:    is complete.

	fetch http://apollo.backplane.com/DFlyMisc/dev03.patch