HEADS UP: Website Overhaul

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Mar 6 10:36:57 PST 2004

:Gang,
:
:I have finished my 3 parts of the website overhaul.  Now the website is
:fully XHTML Transitional compliant and a major design and facelift is
:given.  In addition, I received a few comments regarding the font being
:way too small in some browsers like Off-by-One and friends; this issue
:is fixed is now.
:
:If there are any other problems, than do not hesitate to give me a
:shout.  Note, I have not updated the main site, because I am awating
:Matt (hiya!) to update the installed copy of tablecg.c.

    Ok, I updated tablecg.  However, I would like you to remove
    the W3C icon.  It's unnecessary clutter in my view.