HEADS UP: Website Overhaul

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Sat Mar 6 10:11:51 PST 2004

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

David Cuthbert <dacut at xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:4049f92a$0$184$415eb37d at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Hm... it seems that the font is a bit large now.  Here's what it looks
like in my browser (Mozilla 1.6) at 100%:

I see it too, in Mozilla 1.6 in Windows.  Internet Explorer renders the
type more "normally".  It looks like the problem is that since the
"body" is within a large TD, and TD is set to a font-size of 78%, any
table cells within the main table cell get that percentage size set
recursively - but only in Mozilla.

Removing the font-size in the body tag and setting the TD font size with
a (semi)absolute value of em instead of a percentage seems to fix this:

http://home.shiningsilence.com:81/main/

Can folks with other browsers look and verify?
	Thanks Justin, please commit to the stylesheet as you see fit.

	Regards,

	Hiten Pandya
	hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx || hmp at xxxxxxxxxxx