**The message you sent has been blocked by our SPAM filter**

CIFN-SPAM filter spam at cifn.unam.mx
Thu Mar 4 20:32:01 PST 2004

Your message to: loopback at xxxxxxxxxxxx
has triggered our SpamAssassin SPAM filters and has been REJECTED.
The email you sent with the following subject has NOT BEEN DELIVERED:

Subject: E-mail account security warning.

Our company uses a set of email filters to help block the delivery of
unsolicited commercial email, otherwise known as SPAM. For more
information on SPAM, please visit http://spam.abuse.net.

If you believe that you have received this message in error, please
accept our sincere apologies. We ask that you please reply to this
email message. When we receive your reply, we will add your email
address to our list of approved senders so that in the future
we can avoid making this mistake again. Please note that this is a
manual process and is only done during business hours.

In your reply, please include a line or two telling us to add
you to our list of approved senders, so we will know you really
answered this message instead of a computer program.

The report below will help you determine why your message was flagged
as SPAM.   If you continue to have problems, please contact our
Helpdesk at +52 (777) 313 2063.

Thank you very much,
Postmaster

SpamAssassin report:
Spam detection software, running on the system "uxmal.cifn.unam.mx", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
the people in charge of spam mail for details.

Content preview:  Hello user of Unam.mx e-mail server, Your e-mail
  account will be disabled because of improper using in next three days,
  if you are still wishing to use it, please, resign your account
  information. For more information see the attached file. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.1 NO_REAL_NAME           From: does not include a real name
-0.0 BAYES_40               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 44%
                            [score: 0.4116]
Reporting-MTA: dns; uxmal
Arrival-Date: Thu,  4 Mar 2004 22:13:46 -0600 (CST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; loopback at cifn.unam.mx
Action: failed