DragonflyBSD on Pegasos PPC boards ?

James Frazer jfrazer at ieee.org
Fri Mar 26 15:10:38 PST 2004

Here are some links to what the OpenBSD developers have to say:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=107726669308049&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=108018155011702&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=108028112117093&w=2
Unless someone was really interested in it, I can't imagine it being
worth their time to deal with companies like this.

If Dale Rhan (although I don't know him) had this much trouble I can't
imagine anyone else is going to want to waste their time.

But I don't know the full story.

--James

Diana Eichert wrote:
Sorry, but I couldn't find any other list to post this question to.

Today there was a reference by the principle investor in Genesi to
Matt Dillon/DragonflyBSD in a discussion thread on the Pegasos BBS related
to DragonflyBSD getting ported to the Pegasos@ platform.
http://www.morphzone.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1769&forum=2

If this does happen I'm very interested in it as I had considered using
the Pegasos in a small cluster but support for the onboard 1Gb NIC never
materialized in OpenBSD.
g.day