New stable DragonFly ISO available.

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Wed Mar 17 12:14:26 PST 2004

At 11:20 AM -0800 3/17/04, Matthew Dillon wrote:
    A new DragonFly ISO is available on the download page.  This ISO
    contains everything through today, including the openssl security
    advisory (DOS attack), major fixes to the USB stack for UMASS
    storage operation, plus I added a Makefile to generate a USB EHCI
    KLD module (because GENERIC is not compiled with EHCI on purpose),
    and a README.USB describing how to get USB up and running from
    the live CD.
Heh.  Good timing!  I had just downloaded the previous ISO this
past weekend, but haven't have the time to install it yet!  Usually
new versions like this happen right after I *complete* an install...
--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at xxxxxxxxxxx