Two FreeBSD-related issues...

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Fri Mar 12 00:51:37 PST 2004

Rahul Siddharthan wrote:

1. It looks like the big FreeBSD -> DragonFly conversion messed up
   quite a few manpages, which refer to things like DragonFly 4.3:
   eg, tuning(7)
	This issue should be resolved as per the commit I made
	yesterday.  World update is in order. :-)
2. Some time back Theo de Raadt requested removal of a program
   (cryptotest) from FreeBSD and NetBSD, because he never released it
   under a free software licence: see
   http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-hackers/2004-January/005323.html
   This stuff still seems to be in DragonFly
   (src/tools/tools/crypto/cryptokeytest.c, I believe.)

IMO both these issues need to be addressed...
	It is cryptotest.c required removal, not cryptokeytest.c.
Rahul
	-Hiten
	Hiten Pandya
	hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx || hmp at xxxxxxxxxxx