coredump from linux binaries?

Rahul Siddharthan rsidd at online.fr
Tue Mar 9 07:24:28 PST 2004

Kip Macy said on Mar  9, 2004 at 07:17:52:
> Odd. I ran it without any problems. It may not apply cleanly any more.

The only rejects seemed to be CVS tag lines.  But I updated my sources
between the last kernel (March 6, 23:33 GMT) and this, so possibly the
problem is something else: I'll try building a new kernel without the
patch this evening.

BTW, have you noticed that your mailer seems to break up the "To:" and
the "Cc:" into separate mails -- thus I get one copy without a list
cc, and another copy on the list without me cc'd.

Rahul