HEADS UP: Website Overhaul

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Sat Mar 6 07:25:56 PST 2004

Gang,

I have finished my 3 parts of the website overhaul.  Now the website is
fully XHTML Transitional compliant and a major design and facelift is
given.  In addition, I received a few comments regarding the font being
way too small in some browsers like Off-by-One and friends; this issue
is fixed is now.

If there are any other problems, than do not hesitate to give me a
shout.  Note, I have not updated the main site, because I am awating
Matt (hiya!) to update the installed copy of tablecg.c.

For now, check out the URL below:
	http://controller.sublimic.com/dragonfly.org/site/data/
Ciao.

	Hiten Pandya