DragonflyBSD on Pegasos PPC boards ?

Diana Eichert deichert at wrench.com
Fri Mar 26 15:55:46 PST 2004

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004, Matthew Dillon wrote:
SNIP
>     Note: I would prefer we not start a big thread in the DFly lists.
>     There are already plenty of Pegasos related threads/flamefests/bashfests
>     on other lists :-)  It's just too early for us to form any opinions and
>     we should leave it at that.
>
> 					-Matt
> 					Matthew Dillon

Thanks for the reply, the only reason I went to the Pegasos forum is I'd
heard my name was being used in Pegasos related postings.

I've been following the DragonflyBSD progress since shortly after you
announced it, the SSI goal is very interesting to me in relationship to my
day job.

I'll go back to the land o' lurkers now,

g.day