plushy fred

ibotty bsd at ibotty.net
Wed Mar 24 13:28:40 PST 2004

ibotty wrote:

> every now and then i send a mail about a plushy fred to the list.

and every now and then something goes wrong and only the first part of the
message is send (a bug in front of the monitor i guess)

well,
i finally have a few with me.

so, they will be 16EUR/fred + additional shipping.
as shipping tends to be very expensive across the ocean, this announcement
targets europeans primarily.

due to my underestimated public interest, i only have about 20 left.
dont let yourself turn down by this, though.
i will know, how many to order next.

send me a mail to fred at xxxxxxxxxx, so your mail is filtered to the right
folder.

btw: first mailed, first shipped.

~ibotty