buildworld may be unstable tomorrow morning

Peter Kadau peter.kadau at tuebingen.mpg.de
Mon Mar 22 10:54:12 PST 2004

:Something that would have helped me a bit would be to have the 'upgrade'
:target delete /usr/include/* and do a 'make includes'.  (I had some
:stale FBSD headers left after the conversion.)
    I can't think of a single time that I've ever added or modified files
    in /usr/include other then synchronizing them with the cvs tree...
    I've always put custom header files in /usr/local/include.

    I think we could safely do this.  What do other people think?
Yes, nothing should put stuff in there without being prepared
for some major trouble with the base system.
I'd opt for doing that additionally as part of pre-buildworld
or at least installworld.
Cheers
Peter
--
<peter.kadau at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Campus der Max-Planck-Institute Tübingen