Make buildworld failure

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Mar 20 19:53:11 PST 2004

    Clue stick to David :-).  He removed  OBJFORMAT_PATH during his
    OBJFORMAT removal.

    OBJFORMAT_PATH tells the cross compiler where to find its binaries.
    Without it, the system base compiler is used and the system base compiler's
    default -I path points to /usr/include instead of the temporary includes
    in /usr/obj.

    Guys, please update your trees and try buildworld again.  I'm running it
    again myself so I am not positive that all the issues have been dealt
    with, but this is probably what the problem was.