dfports overrides observation (qt32)

Rahul Siddharthan rsidd at online.fr
Tue Mar 16 21:40:16 PST 2004

I noticed today that while /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/qt32 has a dfports
override, the FreeBSD port no longer exists, having been replaced by
qt33: thus if the intention is to override the FreeBSD version of qt,
that no longer works.  Of course, once you know this, you can create a
dummy ports/qt32 and/or dfports/qt33 directory that does the right
thing (or create a proper dfports/qt33...) but is there a clean way to
avoid this sort of problem?  I can't think of any...

Rahul