ad0: WRITE command timeout

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Fri Mar 12 15:26:08 PST 2004

Matthew Dillon wrote:
:Hi,
:
:have you had any other problems with your ad0 device?  I just got my new
:harddrive so I will be readiy to try dfly myself.  But I am a bit nervous
:after the timeout issue and having to reboot and fseek.
:
:jm
:--
:My other computer is your Windows box.

   I'm thinking there might still be bugs in the timeout() code.  I was
   doing a buildworld on an SMP box yesterday and the NFS (udp) mount just
   stopped cold for no reason at all.
	Yeah, that keeps happening when I do a checkout on a VMware
	session, and such.  It just goes into [sbwait] and it can't
	be terminated, since ^C does not register.
	-Hiten
	Hiten Pandya
	hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx || hmp at xxxxxxxxxxx