BSDmall already selling DragonFlyBSD

Emiel Kollof coolvibe at hackerheaven.org
Wed Mar 24 11:44:44 PST 2004

Hey list,

Check this out: http://www.bsdmall.com/drbsddepr.html

Should we complain about this? Since we don't have official developer preview
images, I think we should ask the BSD mall people to hold off selling CDs with
dragonflybsd on them, or make it VERY clear that it's in flux and by no means
a finished product.

If they picked a wonkey or stale image, it could set a bad image. Of course they
are within their rights to sell CDs with DragonFly on them, but with all the port
breakage lately, I think the reviews will be scathing.

So, what do y'all think?

Cheers,
Emiel
--
You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.