Dragonfly & acpi

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Tue Jun 29 02:40:42 PDT 2004

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    Hiten, what's the copyright on that tool set?  Is it something we can
    (or should) put in base?
	We can make it a port override, shouldn't be a problem.  I can
	coordinate with Yonetani Tomokazu to commit the acpiconf(8)
	utility from FreeBSD-5, which should handle the suspend and
	resuming, and other ACPI related utilities.
	Most (if not all) are BSD licensed and were developed by the
	Japanese ACPI project and improved upon by Nate Lawson of the
	FreeBSD project; so in summary, it shouldn't be a problem.
	PS: I am CC'ing this mail to Yonetani Tomokazu, so he is aware
	of this discussion.
	Thanks,

			-Hiten
			hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx