Wrap-up Time (Regarding June Release)

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Tue Jun 8 22:15:33 PDT 2004

-On [20040609 03:42], Matthew Dillon (dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>    We have a number of filesystem testers in the source tree.  What we need,
>    though, is a make target that does some sort of standard run (say, with
>    /usr/obj as the target directory) using those testers.  Something that
>    takes about ~30-60 minutes to run.

Last I checked we at least had regress for the regression tools.

I think you might want to add 'make stress' or 'make timing' for the other
purpose.

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
A woman either loves or hates; she knows no medium. - Publilius