ATA interrupt code broken in new ISO?

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Fri Jun 25 12:44:04 PDT 2004

Jonathon McKitrick wrote:

> I'm trying to find out if the current ISO for download has the broken ATA
> interrupt code or not.

Matt backed out some ATA code on the 24th at about 1 AM, and the current ISO
was posted about 8 hours later.  If that code was what was causing you the
problem, then yes.  I don't see any changes after that point that refer to
ATA code, but then again, I may be clueless.

If you can reproduce the problem by booting the DragonFly CD, and burning a
CD isn't too troublesome for you, the easiest thing may be to try the daily
image built at: http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/pub/DragonFly/snapshots/

Trying those dailies may be the best test for you while USENIX runs; I
imagine Matt's going to be pretty busy over next week.