[ANNOUNCE] DragonFly BSD Installer BETA

Jud judmarc at fastmail.fm
Wed Jun 23 19:55:43 PDT 2004

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:38:56 -0400, GeekGod <GeekGod at xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings!

Thanks everyone for the kind words!!   We have posted a new version of
the
installer located at http://www.livebsd.com/dfly .

If you could help us test this new version with _MANY_ improvements, we
would appreciate it.
Regards,

The DragonFlyBSD Installer Team
My system (Asus A7V333 with Promise 20276 chip controlling 2 IBM 120GXP
hard drives in RAID-0 array, AMD XP1800+) just cycles through reboots when
the installer CD is in the boot drive.  All other LiveCDs I've tried work,
including DragonFly snapshots as recent as June 18th.

Jud