DragonFly RC1 ISO now available.

Ivan Voras ivoras at fer.hr
Mon Jun 28 05:52:30 PDT 2004

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:
-On [20040628 09:42], Matthew Dillon (dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

  I'm too tired to announce it officially.  I'll put together a better
  blurb monday evening (and also announce it on the FreeBSD lists
  monday evening).  But for now ... this is the time for locals to
  download!  The 1.0-RC1 ISO is now available!

Will we feature the new installer?
It's not there currently.

For what it's worth, I think it's a definitely must-have for the official
1.0-release! It might not be complete, but it's sure A LOT better than the
manual way for most people. (And, if you don't like it/it doesn't work for
you, you can still do it manually by exiting the installer to the shell).