Patch for Intel ATA to try (was Re: Has anyone seen the ATA driver timeout issue again?)

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Jun 23 15:26:37 PDT 2004

:
:On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 09:43:00AM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
::     Jonathon, if you could try this patch I'd appreciate it.  I tried to
::     hack in fixes from freebsd-5 to the intel chipset initialization
::     code.
:
:If I can't get the ISO to install and can't do a buildworld, what would be
:the best way to go about this?

    If you can burn a CD I can generate an ISO with the patch in place
    that you can then download.  How's that?

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>