Save a ton on Microsoft Office!

cesar orchidsuzuki at a-bit-flash.com
Mon Jun 7 03:59:44 PDT 2004

Need software but not the price that comes with it?
We sell OEM software at major discounts.
Don't pay the department store markups, buy on the internet.

Free Delivery and Extra Discounts on orders over $200!

Save yourself or your company thousands of dollars, reap the rewards!

Q:  How can you sell this software as OEM ? It seems too good to be true - is there a catch?

A:  There is no catch - the software versions that we sell are OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) which means you will receive the installation CDs only (they do not come in their original retail packing and do not include the manual). We do guarantee that all programs are the 100% full working retail versions - no demos or academic versions! When you order, you will receive all materials required for a complete installation - or your money back! Why pay hundreds of dollars more when you can
 get exactly the same but OEM-CD? You don't have to pay that much for the fancy box and manuals.

Click here!!
http://asyourfriendbought.biz/index.php?s=7555

saskia liverpoodesign nurse tacobell beautifu mazda1 trident
happyday utopiagarnet cracker cccccc
yvonne ladybug speedo

REMOV3: http://mycomp.biz/soft/chair.php