questions on thttpd-notimeout package

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Jul 17 15:21:08 PDT 2004

    thttpd is only in there as part of the installer's diskkey / web-based
    install support [which is not officially supported for the 1.0A release].
    You can remove it with pkg_delete and install Apache if you like.  I
    didn't write it so I have on idea what its performance characteristics
    are, but I have heard that it is a nice light weight web server.  Not
    as feature-full as Apache, but very light weight.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

:Hi,
:
:on default install (DFBv1.0),
:
:is thttpd-notimeout installed,
:
:I don't know thttpd,
:
:my questions are,
:
:what performance compared apache ?
:
:what tested/results performance with thttpd ??
:
:dynamic pages ?
:
:Special option/features thttpd with DragonFly ?
:
:Regards
:
:Rmkml at xxxxxxxxxx
:
:PS: Maybe add web page for performance comparaison ?