new mirror site

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Wed Jul 14 00:44:33 PDT 2004

-On [20040714 06:52], Janet Sullivan (ciscogeek at xxxxxxxx) wrote:
>I would also be willing to put up a small reward ($200 USD) for a developer
>to bring pf & ALTQ over from OpenBSD.

The main reason this was held off was because everybody kept saying it would
interfere with Jeffrey Hsu's work.

Jeff, what's in the pipeline for your network stuff?

I know there's people who would want to use DF, but lack of altq and pf is
keeping them away.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.tibet.nu/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
Knowing the ancient beginning is the essence of Tao...