SilverOS?

Michael Ray miker at cotse.com
Sat Jul 10 19:08:08 PDT 2004

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 10:47:49 +1000, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Does anyone know what these guys are doing?
>
>http://www.crescentanchor.com/products/SilverOS/
>
>They say they're based off FreeBSD 4.x and "an early preview of the
>upcoming DragonFly 1.0 release", but I don't remember seeing anything
>on the list about it.
>
>cheers,
>;) james.

http://gobsd.com/node/view/72

Crescent Anchor
Submitted by drhodus on Tue, 06/29/2004 - 11:44.
We now have our company website setup. http://www.crescentanchor.com

Crescent Anchor offers a commercially supported BSD operating system
along with customized development and integration services. We're
selling the commercial operating system (SilverOS) on CDROMs
currently. We are also selling DragonFlyBSD on CDROM and part of the
sales of the DragonFly CDROMs will go back into funding development
work for the DragonFlyBSD project.