Website

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Mon Jul 12 08:07:18 PDT 2004

Erik P. Skaalerud wrote:

> I'd like to post a few suggestions to the website.
>
> * Change the mainpage to a newspage.

I'd like to get my DragonFly Log RSS links on there; this requires a bit
more work, however, since we're currently using a C cgi for all page
processing.  Hiten and I will be messing with it after the 1.0 excitement
dies down.

> Well, it's now in base so perhaps the text should be changed so that
> people will know where the home of the installer is rather where they
> can get it. Perhaps on another page? I'm not really sure.

Well, the page matched reality 48 hours ago, or so.  I just haven't put the
updates in yet.  I was going to wait a little bit since I expect Matt's
going to be changing the page to reflect 1.0 mirrors, momentarily.