HEADS UP! Degraded download performance for ~1 week while T1 is reprovisioned

Mike Sturdee sturdee at pathwaynet.com
Wed Jul 28 12:35:57 PDT 2004

I'm sure I suck at math, but "The DSL line only has a 35KB/s uplink
(verses the 160KB/sec that the T1 had)" ...??

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004, Matthew Dillon wrote:

   Hey everyone.  I'm getting my T1 reprovisioned.  My network block is
   going to be routed over a DSL line temporarily while the T1 is being
   worked on, probably for ~1 week.
   The DSL line only has a 35KB/s uplink (verses the 160KB/sec that the T1
   had), so performance is going to be seriously degraded for a while.
   Fortunately it looks like the release bulge has finally tapered off, so
   I am hopeful that the site will remain responsive during the transition.
					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
-Mike

Network Engineer
Pathway Internet Services