IPFilter Update: 3.4.31 -> 3.4.35

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Sat Jul 17 00:03:56 PDT 2004

Gang,

Here is a patch set for updating our IPFilter to the latest stable
version, 3.4.35.

    fetch http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~hmp/ipfilter-3.4.35.diff

After reboot or upon loading the ipl(4) module, you should see:
IP Filter: v3.4.35 initialized.  Default = pass all, Logging = enabled
Simple rule set tests and such indicate that it is working fine, but I
haven't tried it with fairly involved ones.

Please test this patch with your rule sets.

NOTE, you will need to apply this patch set from /usr/src and do a full
buildworld, not a quickworld.  If you would like to see what changes
were made, please look at src/contrib/ipfilter/HISTORY after applying
the patch set.
Thanks.

			-Hiten
			hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx