A wiki for DragonFly?

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Fri Jul 16 06:13:20 PDT 2004

-On [20040716 15:02], Janet Sullivan (ciscogeek at xxxxxxxx) wrote:
>Depends on how fancy a wiki people want.  I use wiliki already for a
>couple of sites (see bgp4.net for an example).  It's very basic in what
>it can do, but that's actually a strength.  It's easy to learn and
>people seem more willing to update it.  I tried Twiki out, which is more
>complex, and nobody used it.

Wikis are good if you are building up documentation from scratch, but in the
end you need to take the contents and make it 'real' documentation.

However, as a low-entry community process towards contribution it is nice.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.tibet.nu/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
One moon shows in every pool; in every pool, the one moon...