Consesus on "Package System Discussions"

Rich rmquick at cpinternet.com
Thu Jul 15 06:24:56 PDT 2004

Sascha Wildner wrote:
Matthew Dillon wrote:

    Obviously it is going to need its own
    mailing list.

I think there should also be a dragonfly.misc newsgroup/mailing list for
general discussion that doesn't belong anywhere else. What do others think?

Regards,
Sascha
I agree with you 100% Sascha.  Then there would be a place for people
with no BSD background what so ever, to ask the usual dumb newbie
questions without pluging up specific boards.  Meanwhile, I will
continue to lurk and learn if I can.  *smirk*

--

Sincerely,

Richard Quick

God bless you and may the Lord season your dreams.

Owner/Pres./CEO
R. C. Quick & Associates
Duluth, MN
Linux Reg.#258348