Contributions page

Adonijah adonijah at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 18:15:16 PDT 2004

Matthew Dillon wrote:
:DragonFly isn't a non-profit, but would it be worthwhile to create a
:"contributions" page on the DragonFly site?
:
:http://www.freebsd.org/donations/wantlist.html
:
:I've been watching the FreeBSD doc cvs lists, and a goodly amount of
:material gets asked for and donated.

    Not yet.  I promise I will move on creating the 501C3 non-profit
    umbrella for DragonFly.  A friend of mine has recommended a good
    laywer and I am costing it out.
Speaking of which, after you establish said corporation, I'm sure many
of us would like the opportunity to be able to donate monetarily to help
recoup the costs of filing.