Centrino laptops

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Jul 7 09:35:21 PDT 2004

:On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 08:42:19AM +0200, Michel Talon wrote:
:> Just to remember that, besides "project evil" there exists a native
:> BSD driver for the wifi chip in Centrino laptops, under BSD licence,
:> which can be found here:
:> http://damien.bergamini.free.fr/ipw/
:> By the way the same author has a native driver for some USB DSL modems
:> which can be of interest at least for european users:
:> http://damien.bergamini.free.fr/ueagle/
:> I have personnally used this driver under FreeBSD-5, it works OK.
:
:Thanks, I'll keep both in mind.
:
:Joerg

    I have a centrino laptop now (the sony tr3a) and would love to see
    a working internal wireless! :-)

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>