Bugzilla before release?

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Jul 1 20:11:24 PDT 2004

:Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
:> Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:
:>
:> I'd sure appreciate some sort of tracking system; docs are starting to get
:> complex, and it would make it easier for others to file changes/find
:> changes to make.
:
:May i repeat, i have found killer problems on my thinkpad T40 with
:the RC1 ISO. Have you seen the message [FIXED] ATAPI CD boot problems
:by B. Feldman in FreeBSD-current?
:I've found and fixed several problems in ata/acd/atapicam locally, but
:I've identified several more.  Of note, here are the simple ones.  The
:first one is the most important! ....

    Not yet, I am keeping all the email messages in my mbox for action when
    I get back from USENIX.  I'll definitely track this down.

    If you can supply whatever patches you currently have for acd, too,
    in whatever shape they are in, it would be appreciated.  I will study
    them.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>