make quickkernel as stated in /usr/src/UPDATING not availible

Martin P. Hellwig mhellwig at xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 27 05:08:45 PDT 2004

While reading the UPDATING notes I saw that when you update DF from an
already excisting source/build you can use quickworld (wich works) and
quickkernel what ends in a make message "make: don't know how to make
quickkernel. Stop".
I used plain old buildkernel, but should quickkernel work or will it be
fased out?
Further more I was used to do "mergemaster -p" and mergemaster, is this
step replaced by make upgrade ?
If these question are already answered please point me to the right
direction.

Thanks for reading.

--
mph