(followup): ANSI-fy of ranlib, ruptime and rdist [patches] (Attribution)

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Fri Jul 23 23:14:42 PDT 2004

Matthew Dillon wrote:

    I didn't post the complete list!  Here is a summary of all of
    Douwe's email to date.  His patches are at:
    http://virtus.ath.cx/dfbsd

    Again, I'm looking for a committer who can start/continue running
    through these for review, feedback, and commit.
    Followups To: submit@

						-Matt
	As a followup to this message, I would also like to point out
	that the reviewer *has* to sufficiently trace back the source
	of the patch if the submitter forgot to write it.
	Attribution to the original source is a *must*.  If your
	changes got reviewed by someone then use "reviewed by", if
	you had to ask for someone's permission, then use "approved by".
			-Hiten