assist us,please

kenneth masuku. kmasuku at di-ve.com
Mon Jul 5 08:03:04 PDT 2004

Dear friend,

I wish to begin by way of introduction. I am Kenneth Masuku, the first and
only surviving son of late Marc Masuku one of the foremost and rich black
farmers in Zimbabwe recently murdered in the land dispute in my country.
Before the death of my father, he had given me the certificate of deposite
he used to deposit the sum of US$30.5 million (Thirty Million Five Hundred
United State Dollars) in one of the private security companies in Europe,
as family valuables, when he realized the looming dangers in Zimbabwe.

This amount was meant for the purchase of new machineries and chemicals
for the farms and also for the establishment of new farms in
Swaziland.This land dispute started when President Robert Mugabe
introduced a new land reform, which was particularly targeted at the rich
white farmers and a few black farmers (my father included).

This resulted in the gruesome killing of rich farmers (mainly whites) and
the unlawful possession of their properties by Mugabe's war veterans,
under the disguise of fighting for the interest of the country. It is
against this background that I fled the country with my family, to the
Netherlands where we are currently seeking asylum.

I have decided to seek foreign assistance, as the Netherlands law
prohibits asylum seekers from operating bank accounts or involve in
financial transaction of any kind, hence this letter to you. All I need is
your trustworthiness to be able to entrust the above said amount and help
me with investment opportunities. My family's survival depends on this
money as we have virtually lost all our assets.

There are two options, firstly, you can choose to accept 15% of the total
amount for your assistance or go into partnership for the proper
investment of the money in your country.

We shall discuss in detail the modalities involved if you can reach me via
this telephone numbers:0031647988965 or via my confidential email account.

I await your reply through the above media, while I implore you to
maintain the absolute secrecy required to ensure a safe and hitch free
transaction.

I shall furnish you with more details on request.

Yours truly,

Kenneth Masuku

N.B.

My confidential email account:   masuku at xxxxx

Sign Up For FREE Personalized Email Today! - http://www.SeeqMail.com

http://www.Grassroots.org/ - Make Change!