Spam issues in DFly lists

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Jan 23 19:30:43 PST 2004

:addresses
:>     that have been registered on the bestserv lists, for example.  In
:fact,
:>     I'm sure I could.
:
:I'm somewhat agreed to this, cause I'm pro-subscriber-only. I dont think
:that it will scare people off, those who really have anything to contribute
:to dragonfly are willing to register to talk.

    It wouldn't make it subscriber only to the majority of potential
    posters, it would only be subscriber only to people like you who don't
    have access to a properly configured mail server.  I suspect less then
    1% of our user base falls into that category so I don't think it
    would be a big deal.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>