Junior kernel hacking

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Thu Jan 15 11:26:21 PST 2004

Aaron Malone <aaron at xxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:20040115110848.4951d334.aaron at xxxxxxxx:

> Wosch's script is extremely flexible in the amount of man page
> repositories it can serve.  I've set up DFly -current, fbsd 4.9, and X
> 4.3.0.  Do we have reason to include others?

Not that I can think of.  The one part I'd like to see is a
DragonFly-specific listing of commands.  It helps explain what the
system is about, and saves some labor for the user who doesn't yet have
a specific command in mind.

Are there objections to putting this on-site?  Obviously it's already
been in real-world use.