pccardd startup

Kip Macy kmacy at fsmware.com
Fri Jan 9 15:43:14 PST 2004

Umm... if it is enabled it should come up - it doesn't for me - I'm busy
so I just take for granted that things are a bit ad-hoc right now:

hostname="netherworld.fsmware.com"
moused_enable="YES"
pccard_ifconfig="YES"
removable_interfaces="wi0"
pccardd_enable="YES"
ifconfig_wi0="DHCP"
dumpdev="/dev/ad0s1b"
dumpdir="/usr/crash"
apm_enable="YES"
apm_flags="-e 1 -h 1"
sshd_enable="YES"
linux_enable="YES"

I have to start pccardd then dhclient by hand.