ips (serveraid adapter) - someone working on it ?

Hiten Pandya hmp at nxad.com
Fri Jan 9 01:24:43 PST 2004

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 07:40:17PM +0100, Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:
: -On [20040107 19:12], Hiten Pandya (hmp at xxxxxxxx) wrote:
: >	I do not think porting it would be a HUGE difficulty, but when I
: >	get time I will surely take a look at it, unless someone else is
: >	working on it.
:
: What is 'ips'?  It has a very familiar ring to it, but I cannot
: remember.

	IBM ServerRAID driver; it is located in the dev/ips directory in
	the FreeBSD kernel (sys/) source.

	The driver supports quite a few controllers.

--
Hiten Pandya
hmp at xxxxxxxxxxx, hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx