Voulenteering

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Thu Jan 8 22:07:29 PST 2004

-On [20040109 01:52], germain at xxxxxxxxxx (germain at xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>Well, I'll start digging on that and see if I can find anything useful.

It's a start.  Perhaps you encounter a patch that requires some digging
in the source and thereby getting more acquainted.

You could also glimpseindex /usr/src and do a glimpse on XXX and try to
solve these.

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
When you understand one thing through and through you understand everything...