Audigy problems.

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Jan 24 10:48:57 PST 2004

:
:On Sat, Jan 24, 2004 at 03:34:23PM +0000, Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:
:> Can anyone point me in the right direction to get this running?
:
:Can you change "#define EMUDEBUG 0 " into "... 2", recompile the
:module and send to resulting dmesg to me of list? I'll try to
:locate the bug.

    If there is still a bug it is almost certainly malloc() or
    kmem_malloc() being called with bad flags (after the flags change I
    made recently).  malloc() requires at least M_WAITOK or M_NOWAIT now.