Spam issues in DFly lists

Erik Paulsen Skaalerud erik at pentadon.com
Fri Jan 23 18:30:15 PST 2004

>     Leaf accounts are available on request, and you could read and/or
>     respond to list mail there.

Thanks, but I'll probably order a new SDSL from a company who knows how to
do ISP business. (static IP, reverse etc).

>     I might be able to modify sendmail to allow emails with From:
addresses
>     that have been registered on the bestserv lists, for example.  In
fact,
>     I'm sure I could.

I'm somewhat agreed to this, cause I'm pro-subscriber-only. I dont think
that it will scare people off, those who really have anything to contribute
to dragonfly are willing to register to talk.