Spam issues in DFly lists

Erik Paulsen Skaalerud erik at pentadon.com
Fri Jan 23 16:47:14 PST 2004

>   If you get a bounce due to this, you should be able to send mail
>   by pointing your SMTP to your ISP's SMTP server instead of
>   trying to make direct connections to the target domain.

Ugh. Some of us actually have ISP's whos amateurs. I like to run my own
mailservers, but my ADSL here at home will be blocked by your filter, and my
primary mailserver who retrieves mail for me doesnt have a reverse host.

I'll guess I have to use something like mailreader.com from now on then.

Erik.